Tuesday 20 March 2012

wrap up & set up - the focus sessions







I want to introduce . . . little drum roll ok big guggenmusik noise
my heart mentoring & coaching

This work represents an irrepressible desire to champion dreams and
create lives full of wonder, gratitude and service

I play with the peoples who want to find and live their purpose, and believe it’s not about being perfect - but about being bold 
and having a go.

Here's my favourite way how . . .

Wrap up & Set up 
- the focus session - 

The place to bring your whole self, be gathered together and set into motion . . . aligned to your highest, clearest and brightest, attuned and humming to your direction. . .

So you're doing your best towards all you can be but you’ve lost some direction?
Been circling, so many ideas and don’t know what to choose or where to start?
Know there's so much more to you that keeps tapping your shoulder.

 Come.
Bring all the parts of you in, all you've done and all you are
especially the still small voices whispering in your ear to 
Wrap up & Set up
for the course that's yours and true.


Come with me One to One - deep, focused and true or  

Small Group (3-5) share with others, heart centred mavens,
living their life with intention and creating the change they want to see in their world.
There’ll be guided processes and playful prompts, a bit of banter and the magic of
when two or more are gathered, in appreciation and encouragement.

I’ll be holding you in your biggest potential to

Shift your perspective about what’s possible for your life

Acknowledge how far you’ve come and the jewels in where you’ve been.

Clear the clutter of all the ‘to – do’s'

Align to your Personal Theme and Find Your Key

Clarify your 3 most juicy Priorities

Log in your first moves of how to get there in Style – Yours!


You will emerge with a honed and singing compass bearing.

A heading shining lighthouse bright with

Steps to follow even at night

And most of all with - your personal key
How does it fit the door to your next opportunity?



The Wrap up & Set up - the Focus Sessions 

2 Juicy Hours
One on One - $130 
Small Group (3-5) - $85 

To book in 
or to ask me any questions 
just email.

*
About me

I work in Practical Alchemy simple formulas for transformation.

As a qualified Mentor, Coach and Teacher, I have been Mentor and Teacher to many starting out on their Creative Journeys. A mother too and artistic explorer I know the value of the wide open witness and precious protector for all things new and possible.


Praise :)

Thank you Kaye for facilitating the Wrap-Up & Set-Up. It seems to make a huge difference having someone guide one through and hold an open, loving space – keeping it simple and asking the poignant questions that trigger realisation and revelation. I hadn’t realised just how challenged the year had felt (for me) and how with hindsight, planning and innocent desire I can influence the future – bringing me closer to a year I’d like to have. Anne Errey– Fine Artist and Arts Educator & Mentor
Thanks to Kaye Llewelyn for your great coaching on the call to set our goals for 2012! It's amazing what we all accomplished in a one hour call! I am totally empowered and feelin' COURAGEOUS :) You rock , girl.  Indra Teacher
Kaye, thanks so much for the wrap up session at the end of 2011, it was so helpful and I keep referring back to the notes I made. It really helped me to get things in focus, even pointing out the 'little' things, you know like getting drawers in order and stuff like that. Also the online format worked really well, and was very user friendly.  Leanne Berelowitz - Artist. Teacher. Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment